Sociedad de Promoción de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (henceforth, Sociedad de Promoción) informs you that:
- Its company name is Sociedad de Promoción de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, S.A.
- Its CIF (Tax ID No) is A35250737.
- Its registered address is Calle León y Castillo 322 – 4ª planta, 35007 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain. Telephone +34 928 446 619.
- Its e-mail address for this corporate website is email@example.com
- lpafilmfestival.com is an Internet domain held by Sociedad de Promoción.
Sociedad de Promoción, in accordance with the provisions of Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection (LOPD) and its implementing regulations, guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data provided by its customers.
REPRODUCTION OF CONTENT
Total or partial reproduction of the content of this Corporate Website is prohibited unless its meets the following conditions:
- It is compatible with the aims of the website lpafilmfestival.com.
- It is done for the purpose of obtaining the information contained and not for commercial purposes.
- None of the documents or graphics related to this website are modified in any way.
- None of the graphics available on this website are used, copied or distributed separately from the text or the rest of the images that accompany them.
- Sociedad de Promoción is informed in advance.
- Its source is cited.
In any event, Sociedad de Promoción reserves the right to refuse authorisation for the reproduction of this content at any time.
The information contained in this website has been compiled by Sociedad de Promoción.
Sociedad de Promoción states that the purpose of the lpafilmfestival.com Website is to provide information to citizens and the general public on the Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Carnival.
This website’s various e-mail addresses are for purely informative purposes and in no event may any possible answers have any kind of binding legal effect.
The Sociedad de Promoción does not assume any liability deriving from the connection or content of third-party links that are referred to on the Corporate Website.
Access to this website and the use that is made of the information contained on it is the exclusive responsibility of whoever does so.
Browser to use: Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox.
Recommended resolution: 1024×768 or above.
In the vast majority of cases our pages are validated in accordance with the official specifications and recommendations of the W3C and have passed numerous quality, usability and accessibility tests.
Share this Post